Labarum;597500 Wrote:
> Not in any hurry. My 12" Samsung laptop does all I need.
>
> And I wonder what Goggle OS Tablets might do when they appear.

If you have a Google Mail account, download/install the Chrome
browser.

Open Chrome and sign-on to GMail. This is what a Google OS tablet looks
like.

It's a small Linux distro that's grafted to Google online.

Oh, you can (In Chromium OS) press Ctrl+Alt-T to open a command
console, and less obviously, you can browse address file:// to see the
file structure.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them..