esa;594749 Wrote:
> The think I do every day is :
> At the evening :
> - choose a random song or playlist to play
> - put the sleep at 30 minutes
> At the morning :
> - shut down the alarm.
>
> I also like the Flickr application : I like to view the artist picture
> on a concert for example.
>

> Is it possible to do this using SqueezeCommander ?

RandomMix does not work in 0.9.5.x, but it will work in 0.9.6.
Setting the sleep timer does already work in 0.9.5.

I'm not sure if you can shutdown the alarm with SqueezeCommander (to be
honest, I've never tried that, because I always shutdown the alarm
directly on my SqueezeBox).
You can power off or pause the player in SqueezeCommander, maybe that
will also stop the alarm?

Flickr should work with 0.9.5, but it is much improved in 0.9.6 (it
will make use of higher resolutions and you can use e.g. the "Show
Artist Images from LastFM" option to find matching images).

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android