funkstar;599189 Wrote:
> Nick,
>
> Richer Sounds also stock the Sonos, any chance they were telling you
> the range is dead just to sell you a Sonos system?
>
> Me cynical? only a little ;)

They certainly didn't mention the Sonos whilst I was there, but then
I'd explained that I wanted to listen to the high quality BBC streams
on my hi-fi which the Sonos wouldn't be able to access.

If you go on Richer Sounds' website and look up the Squeezebox Touch it
does say "Last Few To Clear So Hurry". Stock availability shows 13
stores with stock in: 3 stores have 2 units, the rest have only 1.

So maybe something is going on?

--
Nick_G