Sebastian,

Thanks for this very nice app!

I just installed on my Sony Aspen (win mobile 6.5.3) and it is working
as expected. Reactivity is really fine.

I just have a couple of questions, as win mobile newbie :-)

- when the app is running, how can you close it? In the menu, the power
button appears to be designed to power off the squeezebox, not
slimcontrol. in fact, I just would like to close the app. Sorry if
supid question :-)

- once installed, can I delete the 2 installation files I downloaded on
the phone? Are all filed already copied in the "program files" of the
device? Or would I create a mess by deleting these files?

Thanks again for the app!

--
studkiram