I'm not sure how to sort the Live365 presets.  They appear to be sorted by listener hours, not my ideal but I keep my preset list fairly short.

On 10/10/05, fozzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Roy Owen Wrote:
> Log on to Live365 and add the station to your presets. With the addition
> of
> the Live365 presets to the web interface this really is the easiest way
> use Live365 and Squeezebox. BTW I have a VIP membership. You can also
> move
> the menu items around so that the first menu after Now Playing is the
> Live365 menu.Thanks for the info.  That's what I'm now having to do, but it's not
ideal with all the stations in one big long list and no way of sorting
it.  I liked the idea of having individual playlists on Slimserver i.e.
one for Dance, one for Disco etc.  Unless I'm missing something, I don't
think this can be done with the Live365 presets?

--
fozzie

Do meddle in the affairs of Dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with Tabasco.