MrSinatra;604943 Wrote:
> guys,
>
> what i want to know is why the scan fails...  does the scan complete if
> the AV is off and the playlists are scanned?
>
> just trying to figure out if there is an actual bug here...?

I'll need to go through some scenario testing on a test library but it
seems to be inconsistent with the AV sorftware in fact I think it may
be the other way around in that it scans with AV on and bad playlists
unscanned.
I have now put a couple of small good playlists in and it scans ok now
but when I get chance I'll try each scenario
1. Good Playl;ists AV on
2. Bad playlists AV off
3. Good Playlists AV off
4. Bad Playlists AV on

to see what happens. I'll try and capture the lo files for each
seperately as well.

--
cliver