results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=85135
Question: Which of these iPeng enhancements would be most important for
you?

- Non-Swipe Now-Playing UI for iPhone
- "SqueezePlay-like" menu operation
- Main Player controls permanently available instead of shortcut bar
- Smaller and lower resolution artwork
- New Main Screen UI for iPad
- Advanced Synchronization
- Additional Functionality (please elaborate)

Thanks for the reply!

pippin;606304 Wrote:

> Limits are not really an option. How would this work: after 30min I ask
> whether you want to start again without them?

Just show only album artist, like today, for lists, albums and
playlists containing more than X songs. Always show all artists on the
(1 song) NP screen.

pippin;606304 Wrote:
> Could you elaborate how that should look like?

In the main screen left pane have items like "Alarm 7AM", that can be
configured under Settings => Alarms (New menu item), where you can
choose name for the alarm, player(s), volume, playlist, time/interval,
like you do today under each player. Selecting the menu item "Alarm
7AM" would set the alarm according to the preset and leave some visual
indication of the alarm being set. Selecting that Menu item again
should switch off that alarm preset.

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wired), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng on
iPhone 4 & iPad, muso on remote computer running Win 7 | 7.5.3 on Win XP