Hi,

I'm using the official Spotify app from mysqueezebox.com (I rarely have
my local server turned on).

The app is great, but sadly I'm having some problems with it whilst
playing from Spotify.

I often get this error message when I click the Spotify icon, or when I
try and open a playlist:

"Invalid response from server (unknown error)" (appears to time out
after trying to load for a while).

I'm also experiencing problems whilst loading playlists. Sometimes they
load properly when I scroll down, but often they just get stuck;

My phone is an HTC Desire, running build: 2.29.405.5 (Android 2.2).

EDIT: I'm running Squeeze Commander 0.9.5.2.

Thanks,

Francis

--
:Francis: