Fried;606360 Wrote:

> But I don't see how I can add a whole work (containing 3 songs) to a
> playlist as a whole, so that is not disturbed by partial or total
> shuffeling.

You can't.

If you are talking about random playlists, I think the only way it
might be possible to make this work is to make sure each work is tagged
as an individual album and play random playlists with Random Mix or
Dynamic Playlist plugin and select to play random albums. This will add
one album at the time and if I remember correctly it won't shuffle the
songs within an album.

I think it should be possible to do a "Random Works" playlists with
custom WORK tags if you use Custom Scan, SQL Playlist and Dynamic
Playlist plugin but it will require that you know some SQL so you can
configure the SQL Playlist as there isn't any predefiend templates for
this particular scenario.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))