Well, it looks like Sirius and XM have merged their online streaming and
XM Radio on its own no longer exists. Neil Potter's excellent 3rd party
plug-in for XM no longer works and is no longe needed. Question is, how
to I get the new SiriusXM to work with my SqueezeBox Classic, or
whatever the old 2-line display model is?

I can't seem to find any way to connect it to the mysqueezebox online
service or use the "official" Sirius application, and I can't get the
Greg Brown plug-in to work either ("Network error count reached" --
though I'm not sure that 2008-era plugin is even current/relevant
anymore.)

Any suggestions on how I can get XM Radio streaming on my SBC again?
Running server 7.6.

--
hoob