rkalov;608705 Wrote:
> I'M a lifetime member of SirusXM. I have it now on My network of
> Logitech players. I got a premium online SirusXM. I logon the Sirus app
> and now I have both. I also had the XM third party downloaded that plays
> only on the server. Now I don't need it. Sometimes some of the channels
> keep buffering on and off but some play continuous. I can't understand
> why this happens. Maybe its the weather?

correct, the xmplugin discussed in this thread is no longer necessary
(and no longer works). Anyone reading this should simply go to
mysqueezebox.com, app gallery, install the sirius app, give it your xm
or sirius internet stream credentials, and it all works (on your local
SbS or even through mysqueezebox.com.

--
garym