jimzak;609005 Wrote:
> I started the LONG transition to poly bags for all my CDs in jewel cases
> yesterday.  The space to store CDs in jewel cases drops to 25% of what
> it was when I use these 2 pocket bags:
>
> http://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-3301-double-pocket-cd-sleeve-with-white-poly-separator-1-resealable-flap.aspx
>
> [for some reason Bags Unlimited website is very unreliable]
>
> I should be able to reclaim a lot of space as I continue to rip
> everything into my music server.

Quick question: what are you planning to do with the empty jewel
cases?

I filled up at least 25 grocery bags with the empty jewel cases and
placed them out with the household trash. Luckily the garbage
collection service in my town did not seem to object and happily took
them all away.

Please keep us posted on your progress. I'm looking forward to seeing
the before and after pictures.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch