RonM;611051 Wrote:
> Assuming my problem-free status continues, this implies that the issues
> folks are having relate to more involved elements of their setup.
Or that your particular usage pattern doesn't trigger the problems that
some of us are seeing.

Like synchronization, which you are not using with one player, or
transcoded internet radio which you may or may not be using.

This is actually the first time I've had to revert to an earlier
version, running every version since 7.2, and doing so has restored the
stability.  It's not like I run a particularly convoluted setup - I have
a Debian Linux machine dedicated to Squeezebox Server with as minimal a
Linux installation as possible and wired ethernet to all my players.

--
paulster