murkle;611417 Wrote:
> I know this sounds crazy, but I just can't reproduce the fault anymore!
> As far as I can tell the only thing that has changed is I've upgraded
> SBS to 7.5.3

OK I am going crazy.. one thing that has changed is when running
squeezeslave from the commandline I get this error message now - I've
never seen portaudio mentioned before..

Code:
--------------------
    root@server:/usr/sbin# squeezeslave -o 7
  bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
  bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
  bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
  bt_audio_service_open: connect() failed: Connection refused (111)
  PortAudio error7: No output devices found.

However when running it from my rc.local script the Portaudio error
doesn't appear in the log file... I'm totally out of my depth here,
maybe it makes sense to you though?

--
murkle