Downloading a song or Streaming a song is nearly the same. If you use a
service like rhapsody which streams the mp3 to your computer you will
still be using memory. Downloading a song means it is saved on your
hardrive, but streaming a song is nearly the same because the
information still has to be sent to your computer it just isn't written
to your hard drive. Sometimes streamed songs are in a different format
so they require less memory but in the end it will still count to your
usage. Also Internet radio stations will use memory because they are
also being streamed to your computer.

--
phildeeze

I consider myself a Wi-Fi radio addict! I can't even remember how I
listened to the radio before I owned my 'Squeezebox Touch'
(http://www.squeezeboxtouchreview.net).