Hi all,

I'm a long term SB suppporter. I've had various SB1s, now onto SB3s and
Booms. In all that time I've run SqueezeCenter on Linux.

We have no radios in the house, no CD players, no tape players. We have
a mixture of SB3, one Boom, and one Linux server running SqueezeCenter.

We can't afford a Transporter :-(

We listen to FLACs and Radio Scotland (thank you, BBC iPlayer Plugin)
for around 9 hours per day. Every day.

I've had my complaints in the past, and I had my fears when Logitech
got involved (I've lost count how many times I've had to return
keyboards and mice under warranty).

But my current setup is flawless. It works. I can set up a 200 track
playlist and know that it will play. I can listen to the radio for 12
hours and it works.

Thank you. To all the people involved in SqueezeCentre, the software,
the continued support for Linux and Ubuntu, the plugins, people like
BPA and Triode, others.

Easily the best gadget we have in our house.....and we have a LOT of
gadgets ;-)

Jim

PS This didn't mean to sound like an Oscar speech. But I am genuinely
very grateful for such a wonderful source of music.

--
jimwillsher