Thanks toby10.  I'm going to try one last test to try to trick the
system with MagicJack.  You don't need to reveal your telephone number.
All you have to do is dial in a 213 number and punch in the access code
BlogTalkRadio supplies...then dial my home number and tie us into a
3-way conference.  I'll send you that information in a PM.

I've never tried NowLive but I've been a listener on BlogTalk for about
a year now.  I've become an expert on streaming them on my SqueezeRadio.
I am proud to say I've learned some tricks recently, such as being able
to fast forward (as well as reverse) their podcast on the SqueezeRadio.
I've never had any problems with BlogTalk so they get a big THUMBS UP
from me.

--
chipmalee