Both the Plugin and the PC client appear somewhat flaky:

Plugin:

1. Whatever I do, I cannot delete albums from My Napster / Albums;
deleting them via the PC client doesn't make any difference to what I
find here.

2. I have an album in My Napster / Albums for which every track (all 29
of them) shows up in the Albums list.

3. Some albums that the PC client does find cannot be found at all
using search from the plugin (however, this may be because they're of
the type described in 2. below).

PC Client:

1. In My Library, there are 'folders' for 'All Tracks', 'View by
Genre', 'View by Artist', but *not* 'View by Album'. This is a pain.
Anyone know how to rectify this (if it's possible)?

2. Only after unsuccessfully trying to add found albums several times,
to my library (using options), did I find, by clicking on the found
album's artwork, that the 'track' was no longer available at the
copyright owner's request. I'd spent some time also searching for it
via the plugin.

--
Furry

Living room: SB Touch, Audiolab 8000A (c1985) + TDL RTL3 speakers.
Dining room: SB Boom.
Kitchen: SB Radio 1/2, with battery.
Bedroom 1: SB Radio 2/2, with battery.
Bedroom 2: SB3, AE 2.1.
Bedroom 3: SB3, powered monitors.
SBS v7.5.3 r31792 FreeBSD and music on FreeNAS 0.7.2 r5543 (Sabanda).