I tried the xilinx ("1") reset to no effect.  I previously had also
tried the unplugging routine for both the router and SB3 (without
factory reset) to no effect.  Just tried it again without success.

The SB3 does indicate that it has connected to the server, but then
when it goes to obtain an IP address via DHCP it fails with the
"Couldn't find DHCP server" error message.

How could the timing of a power outage have affected the DHCP
communications this way, and for only 1 of my 2 SB3's?

Would it help to upgrade / re-install the firmware for that SB3?  I'm
using version 132 now.

Thanks!

Tim

--