Hello

I have strange problem, I have been trying to add Bach's Goldberg
Variations to the music library.  I did so successfully 1st time, but
removed it to change the artist/title tags & file names.  Since then
I've been trying to re-add it - but, only the artist and album
directories are recognised by SbS and the audio files aren't at all
(even when navigating to them via the "Music Folder").

I guess something's been corrupted in the database somehow, but I've
run a rescan by the "Clear library and rescan everything" option with
no joy.  Any ideas?

Thx,
Morgan.

--