I had some problems getting one of my two SB2s to connect wirelessly.
The odd thing is, both SB2s had the same configuration, but only one
was able to connect.  My wireless uses WPA (as it is more secure than
WEP).

I tried using WEP 128 (open) instead of WPA, and that didn't work
either.  But when I disabled encryption entirely, the SB2 was able to
connect.  So, at least I knew the SB2 had a working radio, but I refuse
to have an open AP, so I continued tinkering.

Finally, what made it work was I turned on the "Broadcast SSID" option
on the AP (on your Dlink, the equivalent setting is "Hidden SSID",
except that you would turn it off).  After that, the SB2 was able to
connect using either WEP (open) or WPA.

Then, I turned the "Broadcast SSID" option back off.  The SB2 lost
connection, but after a little while it reconnected.  Now, both of my
SB2s connect without any problems.

So if your "Hidden SSID" option is set, try turning it off.  But there
are probably some bugs in the SB2's wireless implementaion, since I
only had the problem with one of my two SB2s.

--
heathkehoe