Note quite there... Here is what I have done.

Installed LAME in the proper directory. SBS indicates that it is
properly installed.

I didn't have a custom-convert.conf, so I created one with notepad, and
copied the code into that. I then placed the custom-convert.conf in the
same folder as the convert.conf.

End result, One of the stations that was playing "fast" before now
sounds normal. But several other stations that were playing fine before
I installed the custom-convert.conf file now won't play with the
custom-convert.conf installed.

Did I miss a step or something?

TIA

--
vrette

(2) SB Touch, (1) SB3, (1) SBR, Cambridge Audio 840AV2, 340T, DacMagic,
B&W 683, HSU VFT2-MK3, Logitech Harmony 880, SB Server - Asus E35M1-M
PRO, Win 7 64 bit, and a bunch of other stuff...