zikoziko;613576 Wrote:
> I'm also using Net-UDAP. I can get the Squeezebox receiver working when
> it's wired, however no matter what settings I use I can't get the
> wireless to work. I've tried using the WPA1 and WPA2 examples.
>
> ie:
>
> set interface=0 wireless_mode=0 wireless_region_id=14
> wireless_channel=11 wireless_SSID="Milky Joe" wireless_wpa_on=1
> wireless_keylen=1 wireless_wpa_psk="<password>" lan_ip_mode=1
> squeezecenter_address=192.168.0.2 lan_gateway=192.168.0.1
>
> and
>
> set interface=0 wireless_mode=0 wireless_region_id=14
> wireless_channel=11 wireless_SSID="Milky Joe" wireless_wpa_on=1
> wireless_wpa_mode=2 wireless_wpa_cipher=3 wireless_wpa_psk="<password>"
> lan_ip_mode=1 squeezecenter_address=192.168.0.2 lan_gateway=192.168.0.1
>
> No matter what I set for wireless settings, the squeezebox light goes
> Yellow. I've tried all combinations of wireless_wpa_mode and
> wireless_wpa_cipher. I must be missing something or doing something
> that I'm not supposed to be?
>
> Note that I don't have any wireless access control on in the router.
>
> Note that my router is a Netgear DG834GT, apparently that only uses
> TKIP?

Just registered as need help before I give up!

I have the exact problem, got the ethernet connection working within 10
mins, Spent about 6 hours trying to get the WiFi to work, I am stuck
with just a yellow light.  I have tried the WPA1 and WPA2 with no joy.
How do I know exactly how it should be configured.
I am using a Talktalk Huawei EchoLife HG520b router.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Wayne

--