While I am currently enjoying my free 3 months as a subscriber I think
it caused my squeeze devices to stop scrobbling when they changed my
account.

Can't prove it for sure but just noticed I was not scrobbling from any
device.  Looking down my scrobbles iPod and Foobar were scrobbling
fine, but it seems my squeeze players stopped around the time I was
upgraded?

I just deleted my Last.Fm account in advanced settings on SBS and added
it straight back in and it started working right away?

I'd check your scrobbling if you are a Last.Fm user too.

--
Blisteringblue

'What am I listening to?' (http://www.last.fm/user/blisteringblue)

1 x Boom, 1 x Receiver, 1 x HTC TP2 & 'Slimcontrol'
(http://sc.sciatec.de/)