miab;619347 Wrote:
> Hi Skinny
> How do you do it with the tablet skin? I'm new to this remote control
> thing. I just tried :9000 squeezeserver page but it is not sized right
> for the touch screen and is slow to react.

OK,

on your PC, go to the Web UI on your browser (http://[serverIP]:9000),
to the  lower-right you will find Settings --> Plugins tab.

At the bottom of the Plugins page, tick the box "Show all 3rd party
plugins" [x], click Apply. Then a plugin Tablet Skin should appear.
Tick the box and click Apply. SBS may want to restart, that's OK.

Now (still on your PC) you shold be able to go to
http://[serverIP]:9000/tablet. If it works, try it on the phone.
Bookmark the URL for convenience. Done.

-Skinny

--
Skinny

This sentence says less than a list of audio equipment.