Hmm, not sure what to think compared to squeezecommander.  It'll take
some time to get used to it.  Some first impressions:
- squeezecommander is faster.
- I like the ability to tap the player name and get a player selector
screen.  But I prefer the way that squeezecommander shows you sync
groups from it's player list.
- The landscape tablet split screen seems to work intermittently.  Does
this require a minimum Android version?  I'm testing on a 7" tablet
running CM7 (gingerbread).

I've gotten really used to swipe-left and right for players and
playlist screens on squeezecommander and really miss those "shortcuts".

--
Mark Miksis