When trying to scan my music library I was get the message "Music scan
terminated unexpectedly (Directory Scan)" and will never complete a
full scan of my library on my ReadyNas Pro Pioneer NAS.  I have
uninstalled and reinstalled the squeezebox client on my NAS and still
the same problem.  the version I am installing is Version: 7.5.3 -
r31792.  I have installed the squeezebox software on my PC and scanned
the same library on my NAS without any problem, so it is not a music
track causing the issue.  I am not sure how to solve this problem since
I cannot find a post with a solution to this issue.  If anyone can be of
assistance, it would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

--
amcfarla