Dear all,

I have installed a squeezebox server on my synology DS509 NAS. I have
also setup my dyndns and am happily using DS Audio on my ipad to access
my music on the server remotely. It works wonderfully.

I already have 3 squeezebox boom in my house various corners, I am
thinking of buying a few more for my daughters who are staying in
different locations.

My question is: How do I make the squeezebox boom access my synology
squeezebox server through internet like my ipad? Can this be done?

Appreciate all the help and advice I can get.

--
hanoitiger