Better still - try the new version of AlienBBC if you are using server version
6.2:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=57539#post57539

Sorry - I know I'm a noob around here, but I think I fixed this problem
easily using Triode's advice in an earlier thread about AlienBBC and
Radio2 (search on Radio2).
Triode Wrote:
2) for the radio2 live only playing the ident problem, edit
Plugins/Alien/RTSP.pm to set $multistream = 1. I.e replace:
"my $multistream;" with "my $multistream = 1;"
You can edit this file easily from Windoze Explorer by selecting Open,
and then choose Wordpad or Notepad from the list of possible
applications.  You don't need Perl.  Search for "Multistream" within
the document and you'll quickly find the appropriate bit to change.