Since I sent my Boom back to Logitech, and they no longer make it, I
have a choice of waiting for the Booms replacement ( could be MONTHS)
or take a Touch or a Duet in its place. From what I have seen online I
am leaning towards the Touch because of the USB and SD card input.
Since I am Boomless I started hooking up some old audo equipment and
like how it sounds. Not top of the line like I used to have 30 or so
years ago, but plesant enough ( Mirage SM-2.5 speakers which I had to
re-foam the woofers first).
So that is why I am thinking of not waiting for the BoomII, or
whatever it is called ( son of Boom? :)

So any ideas to help me lean in the right direction? I mean since I
now have some audio it makes no sense for a Boom II, right??

--
bitstopjoe

Joe Sica