I'm mystified by this LMS product, Windows 7 comes with Windows Media
Center that can already do all this stuff in the Core OS and you can
plugin HDTV tuners for PVR and have SBS sitting on top doing Audio.

As SB products are G class I can imagine streaming HD/blu-ray via
wireless will be stutted heaven, assuming they would even be powerful
enough to cope.

So apart from being Google whats the point of the product?  What am I
missing?

--
cparker

www.spicefly.com - Spicefly SugarCube - Taking Squeezebox and MusicIP to
the next level.  A hassle free non-stop journey through your music
library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest MusicIP installation guides,
enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the Automated MusicIP Headless
Installer.