Hello!

I'm experiencing the same problem as the last few posters. Spotify
seems to accept DSBridge, the DSB icon turns blue, but when trying to
pick up the stream in Squeezebox there is only a short break (2-5 s)
and there is no sound from my Squeezebox.

Having tried everything suggested above and on DS Bridge's google-page
issue 20 including uninstalling everything (SB, Spotify, DS Bridge,
Flash), doing a regsitry cleanup and finally reinstalling the items one
after another I still can't get it to work! I'm now really frustrated.

Windows 7 home premium sp1 64-bit
Squeezebox 7.5.3 r31792
Spotify 0.4.10.100.g68e4c5b6
Flash Player 10.2.153.1