w3wilkes;624294 Wrote:
> How dead is the SB2? If you bring up the webUI to your SBS can you see
> the player?

Good question!  Nothing through the web, so pretty dead I guess.  My
plan is now this:

1. Try to find another 5V power supply in the house (will any 5V power
supply do, or are there other factors I must take into account?).
2. If I can't find one, or if I do find one and it works, buy a
replacement power supply -- I've seen them on ebay for not much.
3. Buy a replacement SB2 (or SB3 if I must).  Again, ebay I think.
(4. Sell my own power supply if it turns out to still be okay!)

I was celebrating the arrival of a battery for my SB Radio yesterday,
in time for barbecue season, and carried the Radio around the house
only to encounter the dead SB2!  From a high to a low, just like that.

--
smst