mr_bill;624538 Wrote:
> I installed Squeezeplay and it works!
>
> Squeezeplay does not support Pandora?  This is what I am finding -
> can't or don't know how to log in to Pandora.  It shows in the apps -
> but says I need an account, which I do, but now way of telling
> Squeezeplay that I do...

I recall that pandora free account will not work on Squeezeplay. This
is a pandora limit (I assume that pandora thinks that if you're using a
software player for pandora, that you should use their website so they
get the ad revenue). Free pandora does work fine on the SB hardware
players.

I'm told that the paid pandora ($40 a year or so) does in fact work on
Squeezeplay (and you get the added benefit of no audio advertisements
and unlimited hours of listening per month).

--
garym