rbz5416;624689 Wrote:
> Forgive me for what may be a dumb question but I wish to sell my Android
> device that has your app installed. If I do a factory reset of the
> device can the new owner re-download the app or will they have to buy
> it again?

The (paid) apps are bound to your Android Market Account.

So if the new owner uses a different Market Account (he'll probably do
this), he needs to buy it again.

On the other hand, you can have multiple Android devices and install
all of your paid apps on all of them (you just need to use the same
Market Account).

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android