kinda funnny, kind of frustrating --

I worked in the office yesterday (taxes, if you must know) and had my
bedroom Radio synched to the office Boom (unintentionally).  Turned off
the Boom and went to bed, when I woke up this morning the Radio's alarm
clock went off, and so did the Boom -- but not the same playlist.  The
Boom, I think, continued from where i left if last night (random
album), while the Radio correctly played my specified "morning wakeup
playlist".

My wife jabbed me with her elbows and told my technology was broken
again.

can someone help me understand the dynamics here?

Thanks

--
jacabo