SilverRS8;625183 Wrote:
> Can you try 'ACC v3.5 Beta 1'
> (http://acc.vanholt.nl/downloads/acc-v35beta1.zip) to check out the
> QuickRef only option?
Just ran it with the QuickRef only option.  Ran just fine.  Same
processing time as before - 51 minutes.  But the QuickRef catalog
generation was almost instantaneous.  Thanks for the OPTION add.  I did
drop you a little paypal.

Am I missing something in the options concerning cover art to speed up
the full catalog generation?  The art is all 500x500 - avg 110K files.
It is in the form of a "cover.jpg" placed in each individual album
folder.  No imbedded art at all.  Any ideas/suggestions?  Or should I
just let it run & run until done - ie that's the way it is?

Thanks again...
Jim

--
usbethjim

All wireless (Linksys WRT54GS) except NAS (ReadyNAS PRO - 3GB RAM - 5 X
1TB drives - XRAID2 - Squeezebox Server 7.5.4)
Squeezebox Boom - Anywhere with an AC outlet
SqueezeBox 3 (Slim version) > Bose Wave Radio - Kitchen
Squeezebox Duet controller/receiver > Hafler 100 preamp > Hafler DH-220
amp > Sima SSW-L6 EX Speaker selector= Polk Audio Monitor70 Series II -
Living Room, Definitive Tech ProMonitor 100 - Dining Room, Infinity
US-1 - Porch