Hi GanjaStone

Nice effort dude,

Really like the widget.
I think you have a logic bug, when widget loads with an empty
playlist.
For some reason the SB player doesn't load or turn to green. It stays
on red, and when selected from the players pop up screen, it blinks and
goes to un-selected.

I had to search and load a song, in-order to "open" the SB player.
If a user reboots its SBS the playlist is emptied. The widget then
appears to be un-operational.

Either pop-up a window suggesting the user to search a song, or allow
to "open" the player with an empty play list.

I'll play with it some more and let you know if I have other
suggestions. Overall it looks really sweet.

Well done.

--
Mark Z