andynormancx;626292 Wrote:
> Yes, lots of us. It has been discussed regularly here.
>
> I have both it and iPeng. SqueezePad takes a different approach with a
> simplified UI compared to iPeng.
>
> I prefer the flexibility of iPeng though, so I rarely use SqueezePad.

I just started using Squeezepad on iPad2 and have been very impressed
with ease of install and set up, plus general usability - it's very
easy to use and I feel more intuitive than iPeng.  That you can stream
direct to iPad effectively adds another SB zone to one's network, and
furthermore with USB out into B&W MM1s on board DAC one has a good
source of streamed digital music rather than being limited to the
format support that Apple likes.

For functionality and flexibility, i use SqueezeCommander for Android
on an HTC, and this excels at synchronising zones etc, plus turning
on/off individual controllers.  Bit slower sometimes to scroll thru
lists is it's only downside.  I barely use the Duet anymore...

For usability Squeezepad is very, very good.
Thumbs up.

--
turbot fiend