Just how unreliable can wireless be? Do many people find thier music
cuts out at times etc, even at reasonable distances? That would drive
me up the wall.

If you search the forums, you'll find there's a lot of variability. Many have no trouble. A fair number have a lot of trouble. There are just a lot more variables with wireless: bandwidth congestion, noise (your microwave), overlapping networks, etc., etc.

I still vote for the 802.11g model. You can try it wirless and if it works, great, if not run wire or use the HomePLUG. HomePLUG is not as widely used as wireless, but I don't know it to be problematic particularly, either.

Kevin
--
Kevin O. Lepard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]