Well I briefly tried it on my iPhone 4, here is what I think:
- It seems to work quite well, snappy and all
- Free is the right price compared to iPeng.

I'm not sure why Logi wouldn't have tried to strike a deal with the 1/3
app developers out here (or did they?), but having an app at last is a
good thing for the SB line I think. I believe "sophisticated" users
will still go for iPeng or Squeezepad.

--
epoch1970

Daily dose delivered by: 3 SB Classic, 1 SB Boom • iPeng (iPhone + iPad)
• SqueezeCenter 7.4.2 (Debian 5.0)  with plugins: MusicIP • Server Power
Control by Gordon Harris •  WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • IRBlaster by
Gwendesign (Felix) • FindArt by bpa • BBC iPlayer, SwitchPlayer by
Triode • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • TrackStat by Erland Isaksson.