Hi there,

I fixed all FC and connectivity issues others and myself encountered.
Sorry about these.
Also changed back the rating mechanism and layout that irritated many
users. Modified 4x4 behavior so that rating is much easier.
Many layout improvements on all widgets.
Added semi automatic server discovery - still needs improvement, yet it
really reduces the time to set up Squidget.
Added current player name display on all widgets.
Added progress bar to 3x4 & 3x3 widgets similar to 4x4.
As usual all widgets can be displayed in landscape & portrait (If you
have such a home screen - just make sure to add them when in portrait
mode, and then rotate).

Enjoy it,
Avi

PS - next release will probably introduce player per widget (currently
if you place few widgets on the home screen - all of them represent the
same selected player). The one following it is planned to support
playlist drag and drop songs manipulation. Waiting feedback to add new
features / functionality, so let me know whats missing.

--
ganjastone

Squidget - Android SqueezeBox Widget
http://mysquidget.blogspot.com