Nojelc;627456 Wrote:
> Not sure what you mean by "Windows Services".
>
> I am starting SbS by having "Automatically run at Login" selected in
> the Control Panel. I am starting squeezeplay by having a shortcut to it
> in the Startup folder.
>
> Somehow I just want to delay the startup of Squeezeplay by a minute or
> so.

Instead of the shortcut in the startup folder, create a text file
called something like startplay.cmd

The .cmd is essential- you may have to change folder options by using
control panel/folder options/view and uncheck "Hide extensions for
known file types.

In that text file,enter

timeout x
c:\program files\squeezebox\squeezeplay\squeezeplay.exe

where x is the number of seconds you want to wait before trying to run
squeezeplay.

Then, put a shortcut pointing to startplay.cmd in your startup folder.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless