Cool! I'm seeing the same flac playback issue pippin mentioned. mp3 is playing
perfectly fine.

I've seen several issues with shoutcast streams too: Radio Paradise wouldn't
play at all. Some (eg. cool93 Fahrenheit) would kill it after playing playing
some Mickey Mouse vocals :-). And some work perfectly fine (eg. idobi radio).

One more thing I observed while using our Controller app: when controlling
SqueezePlayer I would get the volume popup when using the volume buttons, which
usually doesn't happen in our app. Is your app pushing it to the screen, or is
this Android handling it? I'm also wondering as you might need to somehow
intercept the volume handler, as it needs to report back to the server too.