T-bird;628289 Wrote:
> Something is very wrong
>
> When I start the app it connects to the server and start playing, no
> controller app is running on phone, the web ui says player is off and
> no progressbar running.
> The music stops when comming to first songs end and my poor little QNAP
> server run a perl process at 100% cpu, set the play button in app to off
> make the server run normal again

Hi T-Bird,
are you trying to stream FLAC or mp3?
How many Mhz of CPU is your QNAP having and how fast is your WebUI
typically when using it?

Don't care for the On/Off button of the Web-UI, SqueezePlayer is always
'On'.
Would you mind trying out the free Logitech App for remote controlling?
As far as I know it uses less CPU power on your QNAP than the WebUI -
maybe you see better status updates there?

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)* - -now featuring streaming
to iPad!-
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 2xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.x) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.