erland;628302 Wrote:
> I get the album covers in the Spotify browse menus (I'm using Triodes
> plugin), but the big album cover for currently playing track still
> doesn't work for Spotify tracks. I'm using an iPad and the big album
> cover do work in SqueezePad so I think it's related to the Logitech
> app.

Afraid I can't verify this - I can't get it to find my server as its on
a different subnet :(

Michael - are you using discovery packets to find the server?  If so
adding a dialog and then sending the discovery packets to a unicast
destination rather than to the broadcast address is all you need to do
to support servers on differnet subnets.

--
Triode