Henry66;628974 Wrote:
> It is more likely because I never use these functions and have no
> interest in them. Some way to look up the function of each button would
> be useful, IMO.
Squidget is an Android widget.
Android widgets don't allow you anything except reacting to click
event. No long click, sliders, just single click. I thought of setting
some sort of manual on Squidget blog, but:
a. It is very unlikely that any one will read it. It's either the UI is
well thought of, or people won't use it. So if you think the repeat is
something you need to "look up the function of each button" , then I
probably need to change it. Would a textual indication work for you?
b. Squidget is new and therefore changes every few days (especially the
layouts). Once I get these stable for a few weeks, I'll document at
least the 4x4 layout. In any case I believe it will probably be read
only by people planning to purchase it rather than actual users.
c. In general, you can press anything on Squidget with no damage to
your music library / server settings. It's read only. So go ahead and
press those buttons and see what happens.

Henry66;628974 Wrote:

> I am far more interested in being able to remove all the buttons that I
> never use. Like the two just mentioned, the Facebook, the heart, the
> stars, and volume controls. All useless clutter to me.
Configuration is something on my mind. For what you mentioned, I
(useless clutter) try the 4x2 widget. It's hard to find useless stuff
there.

Avi

--
ganjastone