Thanx for this fantastic playback feature! I just activated it a couple
of days ago, and it has been mostly reliable.

I do have a couple of anomalies to report:
1. It's only happened once, but last night, I was playing back on iPeng
for a couple of hours with it docked on a B&W Zeppelin. I then went to
look at the screen to pause it. The iPeng screen was frozen on the Now
Playing screen, but the music was still playing. I could not get any of
the controls to respond. So I had to shut down the iPeng by going to the
Home Page and basically selecting another app. Restarted iPeng after
that and could not get it to play anything although the buttons seemed
to be working. I finally just exited iPeng, shut off the iPod,
restarted SBS, and everything worked fine.

2. This has happened a few times--after awhile, iPeng will run out of
buffer (happens only on FLAC so far). And once it happens, it seems
like the only way to stop the constant pausing is to exit iPeng,
restart SBS, restart iPeng.

3. The remote control of the Zeppelin seems to control the iPeng volume
fine, but the pause/play, forward, and reverse buttons don't work?

My iPod Touch is a Gen 2. I also have two wired SB3's on the network.

--
M3Rocket