In addition to the question about Boom stock, what's going on?

The screen on my controller has broken, purchased through amazon,
they've said they'll refund as they have no stock of the Duet.

Curry's and PCworld have the boom for £70 and the Duet for £120 so
figured great, can buy both with the money but they have no stock. I
guess people buying them up to sell on ebay? But it seems that most
places are out of stock of both the boom and the duet? What's going on?
major shortage? end of line for both items?

Obviously there are places selling the duet, but I'm just wondering
what's going on with product lines.

--
Gibbo