bluegaspode;630970 Wrote:

> When you use stream.mp3 directly one has to manually skip/reload the
> stream.mp3 for the next song of the playlist to play anyway - with
> SqueezePlayer this is not needed (also the buffering problems don't
> exist here) under normal circumstances.

I have not needed to do this when using Aonline.   Just changing the
playlist from the app changes the stream.mp3 -- no issues -- and the
next song always plays normally.    The other value of using stream.mp3
is that all my FLAC files are transcoded to mp3....which is great.
I have not tried squeezeplay so I may have the same issues you describe
with it.

The buffering is a big plus...especially over 3g where network
performance can be variable.

--
jt25741

SB3->AR Masters Coax -> PS Audio DLIII (Cullen L3) -> Cardas Golden
Reference XLR -> Sim Audio P-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference XLR -> Sim
Audio W-5 -> Cardas Golden Reference Hi-Mid,PS Audio Xstream Plus Low->
Magnepan 3.6R